Google

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Evening Folks,

I had a very eventful day today. Chemo and meeting new friends.

The lowlights of the day was that my Stoma bag developed a leak again and I had to change my bottom clothes. It may be that they are putting too much liquids in me and I was sitting kinda hunched on the chair as well. I need to contact my stoma nurse to check up on that. This happened with two different versions of stoma bag. Lesson learnt here is to I defiantly need to carry a spare set of clothing about on chemo day. I had to wear hospital PJ bottoms until Elaine came to my rescue. The PJ bottom are not really fashionable to be in.
Highlights was meeting a wondeful woman from Wicklow, who is on her first chemo visit today. It was enlightening to speak with another person who is starting chemo. Also feeling a bit better than last time round they given me another drug to try out. Its called Emend. It looks like its working. Yippee !!!

Well on that note I'm off to bed again. Feeling tired already.

Nite All,

Sai.

No comments: