Google

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Evening Folks,

The nausea is less than last time but my finger tips are super sensitive to the slightest knocks or cold. It even tingles as I type now. The cold tap water even trigger it. The feeling is like the after effects of someone slapping my fingers and hand. Now when I wash my hands I need to use warm water. When the weather turns colder my body will become accustom to this side effect. I have being resting a lot today as the cold was making me shiver. The 5Fu pump is coming off tomorrow. Yippee !!!

Elaine have been so great today she deserves a hundred medals for looking after to me.

Well we had located that elusive Organic Farmer market near Broadford. The farm name is "Nurney House" contact number is 046-9553337. They have a Farm shop that is open only on Friday between the hours of 1pm-7pm. Here are the instructions to get there.
  1. Heading out in the N4 Galway direction.
  2. Take a left passed Callagys/Esso Garage onto the Edenderry road.
  3. Follow this along passing through Broadford.
  4. About 4.5 miles the farm is on the LHS and has a stone entrance.

Nothing much to add except thank you to Penny for giving me the name of the farm and the owner.

Nite all,

Sai.

No comments: